The BHC prepares students for entry-level work in the health care industry and provides a diverse range of specialty track electives which help guide students toward completion of an additional degree or certificate. No matter what you’re interested in, the Basic Health Care certificate can help get you there and provide a great return on your educational investment
What Will You Learn?
- After this course the student is expected to
- To explain basic principles regarding the leadership and management of healthcare organizations
- • understand and discuss various aspects of management in healthcare
- understand the basic principles of personnel management and safety issues.
- analyse needs and management of organizational development and quality management.
- Critically review planning and management in health care from an international perspective
• Overview of the various planning and management issues in health care.
Management and leadership in healthcare system