The course comprises of in house course work, training and above all, practical work on construction sites, which enables our students to witness and handle live construction problems and techniques and acquire related experience and skills. We also provide special mentoring assistance to our students to improve their communication skills and also improve skills set required to be an effective foreman.
What Will You Learn?
- Traditionally, many foremen were trained and working on projects without having formal qualifications. However, now they have realized the importance of formal qualification since the industry requirements and standards have been raised too.
- Able to manage and motivate workers and get work done with in schedule time span
- Able to effectively monitor site and ensure compliance of rules and regulations
- Able to ensure the quality work at site
- Able to read blue prints and construction plans
- Able to maintain equipment and manage paperwork
- Able to monitor concreting, concrete cube, slump testing, ratio of concrete, crushing strength, plaster work, granite, and plywood & steel shuttering etc
Chapter 1 Introduction to theory & practical
Concreting Concrete costing and testing Vibrating and finishing Concrete cube and slump testing Ratio of concrete
Concrete crushing strength Plaster work Tiling, marble, & granite Seeding & water proofing
Chapter 2 Introduction to Shuttering Practical & Theory Wooden Shuttering Plywood & Steel Shuttering Foundation & Pedestal column