Our Dermatology in Clinical Diploma satisfies the growing demand for dermatology courses. Having specialist knowledge in dermatology is an increasingly important asset for medical personnel. Our course is designed to help healthcare professionals specialize in their careers and aid the need for more dermatology professionals. The Dermatology Diploma is applicable to all GPs, Practice Nurses, Specialist Nurses, and Pharmacists exposed to patients with dermatological conditions.
What Will You Learn?
- On completion of the dermatology diploma, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the care of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically evaluate current research in practical dermatology.
- Deliver management strategies for the investigation and treatment of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically appraise current and potential practical dermatological treatments for use in a variety of population groups.
The language of dermatology