This course is designed to enhance the students’ understanding of Forensic Psychology as it is applied to the area of Law Enforcement and human behaviour.
What Will You Learn?
- Students in this course will:
- Distinguish forensic psychology from other forensic sciences
- Understand the many ways psychology contributes to the investigation of crime
- Describe the role of forensic psychologists working in criminal and civil courts
- Examine the psychological effects of being victimized
- Summarize the role of psychologists and other mental health professionals in adult and juvenile corrections
- Identify the range of career opportunities available to forensic psychologists
Introduction to Forensic Psychology.
Police and Public Safety Psychology.
Psychology of investigation.
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet