This course is designed to provide an introduction to the use of technology in the administration of human resources, and how new technologies can contribute significantly to the efficiencies in the management of a company’s human capital.
What Will You Learn?
- At the end of the course, the students should be able to:
- List the organizational benefits of Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Describe the applications of HRIS in the HR functional areas or practices
- Identify and describe the perspectives in managing automated Human Resource data/information
- Explain the characteristic features of HRIS
Information Technology and Information Systems
Computer-based Information System
HR issues and Importance of Human Resource Management Information System (HRIS)
HRIS Needs Analysis
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet