Import & Export covers the ways in which businesses transport goods over international boundaries. It is an introductory course for Trade Operations. This involves the buying and selling of products internationally. This also covers the practical topics that are related to importing and exporting. These days many preferred this Import and Export course.
What Will You Learn?
- • Understand the export and import process, paying duty, and classifying products.
- • Assess your company's readiness to go international, and evaluate your product
- • Potential for the export and import markets. Identify the major export and import documents required by banks, governments,
- • Transportation and insurance companies Understand the obligations of buyers and sellers when using International
- • Commercial Terms (INCOTERMS-2010) calculate your export and import prices including landed cost.
- • Assess payment options including letter of credit and select those most
- • Appropriate for your operation. Evaluate major insurance coverage’s and shipping requirements.
- • Assess the value and potential of trade leads for exporting or importing your
- • Products
International Business Environment
Insurance and Inspection in Foreign Trade
International Supply chain Management