This is an animal science course designed to expand your understanding about livestock management and animal physiology. This course was developed to teach you knowledge and skills related to animal systems and the Workplace, career opportunities, entry requirements, and industry expectations. We will cover but not limited to: beef cattle, dairy cattle, swine, sheep, goats, and poultry.
What Will You Learn?
- Student demonstrates professional standards & Employable skills.
- Student develops a supervised agriculture experience program
- Student demonstrates technical skills relating to the scientific and dimensions of animals systems
- Perform technical skills related to livestock
- Explain the Anatomy and Physiology of livestock species from domestic to exotic
- Determine digestive nutritional requirements of Ruminant and non ruminant animals
- Explain Genetics and reproduction
- Identify Animal pest and diseases
- Calculate and records the cost of keeping a livestock / pet project
Chapter 1 Introduction of Live stock
Chapter 2 the role of Live stock and poultry in Pakistan Agriculture
Chapter 3 Various system of Live stock Production
Chapter 4 Integrated forming system
Chapter 5 Artificial Insemination
Chapter 6 Form site selection and Space Requirement
Chapter 7 Care and Management of New born calf