Neuro psychology course covers the basic and executive functions, orientation and attention, diagnosis and assessment.
What Will You Learn?
- After successfully completing this course you should be able to:
- Verify and choose the best way of approach and examine neuropsychological patients
- To suggest diagnosis and directions for rehabilitation.
- As for the workshop, the practical part of the neuropsychological assessment
- Choosing and tailoring the tool or method the best possible way according to the patient’s requirements and capabilities
Basic concepts: the clinical-experimental approach
The psychometric approach
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet